Frank’s legislative accomplishments and challenges.
YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Frank needs your help.
Frank’s progress made:
- Ten bills enacted into law including three incorporated in other bills. Currently has four bills which passed in the House and now in the Senate.
- Cosponsored well over 20 other bills that have been signed into law in the past three years. He is known for financial reforms, transparency, and accountability in spending,
- $319 million transferred in 2019 to a reserve fund as protection against lean times, while restricting as much as possible liberal spending of a Democrat administration.
Major actions pending:
- Auditor General Enforcement Act
- Lean Government Efficiency Act
- School Property Tax Elimination
Keys to restoring fiscal integrity:
- Reelecting Frank in 2020
- Maintaining Republican control of the legislature
- Your support in spreading Frank’s message and securing public backing for his Financial Rescue Plan.
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, Reelect Frank Ryan
for Pennsylvania State Representative - 101 District
LET'S B FRANK! - News & Updates
The Death of Common Courtesy
In 2014, I walked across the United States to raise awareness of the needs of children with emotional and behavioral problems and developmental disabi ...
Local impact of the coronavirus
The effects of the coronavirus have been substantial to say the least. Lives have been lost, people have become sick, and the long-term effects of th ...
THE PANIC OF 2020
In my lifetime I have been witness to some fairly catastrophic events. While in Eastern Europe, I witnessed the aftereffects of the fall of the Soviet ...